Latest News


More

Businessman completes 100 Days!

Posted by : Unknown on : 0 comments
Unknown
Saved under : ,
Super Star Mahesh Babu and Kajal Agarwal starrer "Businessman" will cross its 100 days of run on today (April 21, 2012).The movie was released for Pongal (January 13), 2012.The film directed by Puri Jagannadh and produced by Venkat on RR Movie Makers banner.Thaman has scored the music for this film.
On this eve, Mahesh said, “I felt happy to team up with Jagan again after Pokiri and am glad that Businessman turned a big hit in my career. Surya Bhai character in the film earned good response and wherever I go people are calling me Surya Bhai and the people are telling the movie dialogues to me.”
Puri Jagannadh said, “It’s only because of Mahesh’s performance the character of Surya Bhai earned such stunning response. I am happy that the film has been seen as a trendsetter when it comes to its making and I thank the audiences for making a Businessman a super hit.
Music director SS Thaman said, “Businessman movie audio also a huge hit like Businessman movie and I am happy that ‘Saar Osthara..’ turned out to be all time huge hit.”

No comments: