Latest News


More

Mahesh Tongue Slipped About His next film

Posted by : Unknown on : 0 comments
Unknown
Tollywood Prince Babu who is currently enjoying a short holidaying with his family is eagerly waiting for his high excited film “1-Nennokadine” release. This film will hit the big screens on Jan 10th and it has high expectations in industry and in fans too. After coming back he will join in the sets of his next film “Aagadu” under Srinu Vaitla direction.

More interesting news is that Mahesh who never talks too much about his future or next projects first time slipped his tongue regarding his next film after “Aagadu”.

Going in details, recently he praised Kannada star Puneeth Rajkumar and his upcoming Kannada film “Ninnindale”. Mahesh babu, who generally does not talk much about anybody in the industry, has spoken much about Puneeth Rajkumar, he said, “I have known Puneeth since the days of “Pokiri”. In fact, I met him and his family in Bangalore and I was completely floored by humility of Puneeth’s mother. Despite being the wife of a legend like Dr Rajkumar, she is very humble, his entire family is so down to earth. I learnt a lot from him that day when we met. I wish him all the best for his upcoming film Ninnindale.” He also added that I need to grace “Ninnindale” audio launch which was happened recently but due to some busy schedule I can’t made it.

Up to now everything is fine finally he added that, “I like Ninnindale story very much, I promised Puneeth that if this film is going to remake in Telugu than I will act in that remake”. Finally he slipped his tongue that he is going to act in Kannada remake soon. But everything depends on response of audience on “Ninnindale” film which will hit the big screens soon.

No comments: